On Call Advantage is an affordable direct pay health clinic located in Junction City, OR. In addition to excellent care, we offer direct access to medical providers and counselors/coaches. Find a provider who treats you like family!
Individual plans are $129/month
Family plans (up to 4 members) are $179/month
Transformational Counseling only $49 per session or $179/month for membership.
- We offer affordable, convenient, customized wellness plans that are specialized to you. At On Call Advantage, you will have providers that treat you like family.
- Longer appointment times allow our providers to get to know you and your family.
- Our medical providers are available to you through phone, text and email. Speak directly with a provider.
- We treat most internal medicine and primary care needs that can range from acute to chronic care. Most in office procedures are also included.
- Discounted medication and lab services.
- Most same day and next day appointments are available through in person/office or virtual visits.
- Although we do not bill insurance we can give you an invoice for your convenience if you would like to submit it to your insurance. We will work with most HSA/FSA's.
- Unlimited office visits, NO copay.
Why Choose On Call Advantage?
Dr. Mary Gabriele
Born to second generation Italian Americans, in Greenwich, CT, I benefited greatly from the schools, parks and amenities that wealthy community provided, though our family was quite poor.
When I was a teenager, I had a rare autoimmune hemolytic anemia (a blood disease). After numerous blood transfusions and bone marrow samplings, I was told I had two years to live. Fortunately, this path led me to eating whole foods with no white sugar, white flour or processed foods. Within two months I was well and have not had any problems to date. That experience got me thinking and searching for healing methods outside the mainstream. I investigated nutritional therapies, diet and supplements. Additionally, I wanted to integrate these into allopathic medicine. This desire brought me back to school and ultimately, becoming a medical doctor.
I have been living and working in Lane County since 2008. I have been educated in and practice evidence-based medicine up to the standard of care of the medical community. As a family medicine practitioner, my areas of expertise include women’s health, hormonal imbalance, and menopause issues. I also treat chronic disease such as hypertension, low thyroid function, adrenal fatigue, diabetes, and irritable bowel syndrome.
I am a functional and metabolic medicine provider. I believe this to be the future of medicine. Functional and metabolic medicine addresses the prevention of chronic disease and illness and the restoration of health. An evidence-based, patient-centered approach is a key aspect of functional medicine and refers to health care that is respectful of and responsive to the individual patient’s preferences, needs, and values. In this regard, I am investigating treatments that may be supportive for autoimmune problems and address the connection between autoimmunity, inflammation and digestive disturbance. Functional and metabolic treatments as well as specific lab testing are not presently covered by most insurance plans which is challenging for both patients and me as their physician.
- The health and sacredness of Mother Earth and all living beings on the planet.
- I enjoy performing and being involved with theater and performance arts when I can.
- I am a fan of comedy stand up, political satire, and reading fiction when I have time away from medical journals and articles.
Gardening, hiking and visiting waterfalls throughout our lovely state of Oregon.
- M.D., Drexel College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- B.A., Arcadia University, Glenside, PA
- Chief Resident, Family Practice, Bryn Mawr Family Practice: 2004 – 2007
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- 2008 – Present: Oregon Medical License
- 2004 – Present: American Academy of Family Physicians
- 2008 – Present: Lane County Medical Society
- 2014 – Present: American College of Nutrition
- 2009 – Present: A4M (Anti-Aging and Functional Medicine)
- 2014 – Present: Institute for Functional Medicine
Stephanie Ridgley, FNP-BC
For over twenty years I have been passionate about giving the best medical care possible. My journey started as a bedside nurse but quickly moved to becoming a flight nurse for a few years until my youngest decided she didn’t like being jostled around in a helicopter before being born – though, now she gets into anything that will raise her adrenaline to its peak.
With young children in the home, I tried to find a balance between the intense and rewarding hours of being a bedside nurse while maintaining a home life. My calling became a reality and I positioned myself as a lead in the emergency room, and trauma ICU. For almost sixteen years I pushed myself in that role to give the best possible care to those in every area of the hospital I was in. From there I decided to test myself even further and went back to school to become a Nurse Practitioner. For those of you wondering if you should or shouldn’t go for it, do it! Do it as early in your career as possible. The exhausting days and nights all pay off, I promise!
That decision has led me to the point I am today. In 2022 I opened my own practice, wanting to give my community a different perspective on what health care can be and, in my opinion, should be. When you walk into the doors of my clinic, you’ll instantly notice that things are different here. It isn’t an accident. My goal is to listen to those who trust me enough to give them care. I take it seriously and want them to know that you’re a person, not a number, not a statistic, not a few papers documenting what’s wrong with you. I want to know you, your story and what you want your healthcare journey to look like. Together we will do our best to make that happen.
- Walden University, Minneapolis MN — MSN/FNP
- University of Texas in Arlington, Arlington TX - BSN
- San Joaquin Delta College, Stockton CA – ADN
- Stanford University, Stanford CA – Certification
- American Nurse Credentialing Center (ANCC) # 2017022532
- Certified Flight Registered Nurse (CFRN) # 10010689
- Trauma Nurse Critical care (TNCC)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Oregon NP & RN License
- California NP & RN License
- Texas NP & RN License
- Washington NP & RN License
- Montana NP & RN License
- DEA X Waiver